What is The Difference Between Shopify and Shopify PlusHaving troubles choosing the right Shopify plan? Read and discover what is the difference between Shopify and Shopify Plus! View more
If you run an online store, you are probably familiar with the ecommerce platform solutions. Shopify is one of the most popular options on the market. There is a new version known as Shopify Plus so if you are asking what is the difference between these two – you are in the right place.
Shopify Plus is used by globally known brands like Nestle, Nine West, Kylie Cosmetics, and others. In order for you to choose the right plan for you and your business, you should be informed about your options.
If you are having troubles choosing between Shopify and Shopify Plus here is what you need to know:
The power of the features they offer is the major difference between these two plans. With Shopify Plus you will receive higher-level and more advanced tools than Shopify. You will also have a chance to scale your business. If you have already grown a successful company and now you want to level on, you need to consider Shopify Plus.
- No need for coding knowledge: The simplicity and ease of use is something that users like about Shopify Plus. Adding new items is super easy and trouble-free. They do all the backend coding for you. Knowing that you have a software that maintains orders means you can focus on running your business and achieving your marketing goals.
- A higher level of customization: Shopify Plus comes with customizable product pages. The look of the storefront can be designed to suit your needs and specifications. You can customize the checkout page with a fully responsive layout.
- Great features for international ecommerce stores: Shopify Plus has a feature known as multi-store. By using this feature, you can create multiple versions of your current ecommerce store. This feature is not available on the basic plan. It is perfect for regional and wholesaling stores.
- More accounts for your team: If you have a larger team, don’t worry, because with Shopify Plus you will get more staff accounts (for at least 15 members). This is perfect for larger companies.
- Lower transaction fees: A great advantage of Shopify Plus is the lower transaction fees. The fee is lower than 0.2%, depending on the revenue of your store. Sometimes, it can be as low as 0% but keep in mind that the credit card processing fees still apply.
A crucial factor when comparing Shopify and Shopify Plus is the support. If you want a higher level of support it is good to know that Shopify Plus comes with dedicated account experts. The team includes merchant success managers, launch managers, and 24/7 priority support. To experience how does Shopify Plus work, click on www.shopify.com/plus/compare/magento
When it comes to the pricing and fees, there are fees for each client (the fees depend on various factors). If you want to calculate what you would pay for the service per month, you must get in touch with Shopify and request a quote. Usually, the monthly fee starts at approximately $2000/month.
The fees as we said depend on various factor and they vary based on the volume of your sales, the needs of your business, the size of your company, and etc. The good thing here is that you can determine a fixed cost every month, once you will receive your quote.
Ecommerce can be a complicated area to manage, however, now that you have an idea of the key differences between Shopify and Shopify Plus, you can decide which plan suits your business the most.
Latest From Our Blog
Any growth comes with growing pains, and the growth of an online store is not exempted either. As the business continues to expand, you will find that it will be stretched in numerous ways. When the growing pains of business become too much, then that is the time you...